How to change only menu interface language???

I am Korean, but I prefer the English interface.
However, when using the “auto caption” of a table or figure, the caption name appears as “table” instead of Korean “표”, which causes problems with other workers who work on Korean documents or use the Korean interface.
So, I wonder if there is a way, even though I set the interface language option to Korean, menu are in English.

But AutoCaption settings dialog under Options|Writer allows you to re-define the categories of the captions, allowing you to type into the box… Doesn’t it fit your needs?

Tools>Options, Language Settings>Languages

The first item in section Language of is User interface. Set it to English (USA). Leave all other languages to your locale (or preferred target).

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!

Read the question. The asker does know how to change the UI language.

That’s exactly what this setting in the Languages section does: change the UI language without interference with document language. All other settings must remain Korean, notably the document language.

But, since captions are “direct insertions”, reverting document/paragraph language to Korean will not change back “Table” to its Korean translation. The captions must be re-inserted after deleting the present English one.

OP’s problem is that changing UI language also changes the default category names of the AutoCaptions. But AFAIK they are user-configurable, aren’t they?

The only way for you is to make your own build.