In LibreOffice Calc: I cannot change the Pivottable datasource when the datasource is a table/query from a registered database. Any suggestions/workaround?
- Open LibreOffice Calc.
- Build a Pivottable using a registered database as a source and save.
Problem (trying to change data source):
- Put cursor into Pivottable.
- Rightclick, choose Edit Layout; window Pivot Table Layout opens.
- Click on Source and Destination.
- Source is greyed out. The current source cannot be identified and it cannot be changed.
Any workarounds? Suggestions? Where do I find this setting in the code of the *.ods-file, so I could change it there?
Linux Mint 18.1, cinnamon 64 bit (based on Ubuntu 16.04 LTR)