How to change the appearance of printed grid lines?

Hi.

When you enable the grid lines for printing in Format > Page > Sheet tab they get a thin black appearance by default. I would like to be able to change either their thickness/width to make them thicker, and/or their colour to make them dark grey instead of black.

For the colour I’ve tried in Options > Libreoffice > Appearance > Spreadsheet section by changing the colour of Grid lines from automatic to something else but they only change in the spreadsheet and not when printing or exporting to pdf. Even in the print preview they still remain black.

For the width/thickness I haven’t found any setting or place to do so.

I’m aware of borders and their customization options but I would like to know about if black thin lines is the only option when you choose to print grid lines or if there is a way to change those.

Thanks

Hello @printRick,

The Grid color can be set in "Tools : Options... : LibreOffice Calc : View : Visual Aids : Color".

( i don’t know how to change the grid line width )

If you change the colour from there and enable the grid for printing, does it keep the colour when printing or when in print preview?

Selecting Show Grid lines under Visual Aids only changes the screen experience.

To change for printing… May be you can fill a request for improvement at bugs.documentfoundation.org