How to convert a .doc file to a .pdf without tracking changes, using writer from command line?

I am using LibreOffice writer in Windows 7 from command line (Command Prompt) to convert a .doc file to a .pdf using any of two (similar) commands:

soffice --headless --convert-to pdf
–outdir “path-to-out-directory” “path-to-doc[x]-file”

soffice --headless --convert-to
pdf:writer_pdf_Export --outdir
“path-to-out-directory”
“path-to-doc[x]-file”

But using these commands, when input doc file has tracking changes, comments or other markups, the generated output .pdf file has all markups (tracking changes, comments etc.) shown.

Is it possible to do a conversion from command line without including these tracking changes? In Word GUI there are print settings where someone can exclude markups. How to create/define a .pdf conversion filter that excludes tracking changes and can be used from command line? It is OK for me if creation of such a filter requires LibreOffice GUI, but the usage of that filter has to be from command line. Or any similar command line solution is required.

I’d like solution which is applicable to both Windows and Linux OSes.

Other details:

I’m using following LibreOffice for default variant of English language:
Version: 4.3.1.2
Build ID: 958349dc3b25111dbca392fbc281a05559ef6848

Thanks in advance.

Either: a) turn off record changes in the document (via GUI); b) write a program to turn off record changes via the UNO API. Then convert to PDF as required.

Congratulations! 20,002 Karma!