How to convert one style to another in bulk

hello, thanks for helping, please help me with this:

i ve multiple occurences of two different para styles distributed across whole document. i want to convert all occurences of one style into another. going to each para and changing style is tedious so is there a way to convert all occurences together?

i dont want to make the properties of both styles similar so that one gets the same appearance, i want one style only at the end.

Edit>Find & Replace has a check box Paragraph Styles in the Other options collapsible section. Expand it to see it.

When this box is checked, you can Find: an “offending” style name and Replace: it with another one.

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer) or comment the relevant answer.

oh it was in front of my eyes i didnt see! i already did it via ‘Alternative Find & Replace for Writer (AltSearch)’ extension. thank you.