How to copy a page style to another?

I modified the Default Page style and I want to base the First Page style on that. Is there a way to apply the default page style to First Page? Similar to what I can do with the Clone Formatting tool, but for pages instead of characters?

Thanks,

L

No.

The rigorous way to base a page style on another one would be to use inheritance as can be done with paragraph and character styles. This is not forbidden by ODF but page style inheritance has not been implemented.

Though there is a Clone formatting tool, refrain from using it. Either it applies direct formatting on the destination characters or it damages your styles. Instead, use character styles. When you clone formatting, you end up with two independent range of characters which can’t be updated simultaneously. With character styles, if you decide to change formatting, modifying the character style will be immediately reflected in all its usages.

To show the community your question has been answered, click the ✓ next to the correct answer, and “upvote” by clicking on the ^ arrow of any helpful answers. These are the mechanisms for communicating the quality of the Q&A on this site. Thanks!

In case you need clarification, edit your question (not an answer which is reserved for solutions) or comment the relevant answer.