How to create a fourm

I’m new to this so any help would be appreciated.

I want to create a fillable forum in Calc. So as an example

On sheet one I would like to be able to have a spot I can enter the date in a2 and a description in b2.

In c2 I would like a “submit” button.

One I click the submit button I would like it to automatically move the data from a2 and b2 into a2 and b2 in “sheet 2”

Now sheet 1 a2 and b2 are blank again. I would like to fill out a second date and description in this cells. I hit the submit button again and that moves the data from sheet 1 a2 and b2 to sheet 2 (a2 and b2)

But one sheet 2 I would like to move the first data entry down with a space. (so the first now would be in a4 and b4 while the second entry would be in a2 and b2.

I hope I explained that right. Basically I want to fill data out in sheet one, click the submit button which would move that data to sheet 2 a2 and b2 while pushing the existing data down (with a space in between)

Thank you

Please don’t move in this direction! Not one step further! You have chosen the wrong part of LibreOffice for your task, you do not need Calc, but Base.

If you insist on your own solution, you will be wasting your time and ours. Believe me, such attempts - to use Calc to enter and store data - have been carried out repeatedly and they all have failed.

1 Like