How to create and change a page style in a final document?

Dear illustrious friends,

Mr. Pierre-Yves Samyn, in my thread How To, in footer, insert formula, like NextPage = Page Number +1 has provided me with a great help.

But I am yet to replicate how Mr. Samyn accomplished the task in the document! The matter is covered in How To, in footer, insert formula, like NextPage = Page Number +1. I would definitely need some guidance for changing the styles in a ready document.

I already have a ready odt file with its default styles. Now, how do I change the pages’ styles? Please tell me how to replace the styles on the first and the last page? I have never known or used page styles. What can be acheived with this option?

I am facing some difficulties in following some threads on changing styles. I want to change the already applied page styles, but can’t, as I have never edited page styles or created a new page style within an existing document. I am trying to now, though, with the inputs here I will be immensely helped.

Then it’s better take a look on the writer’s documentation.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_Guide

@mariosv +1

I add link to FAQ: contains illustrated answers to these questions entries, particularly: layout & page numbering

Regards

Okay, I will try to understand the instructions.

@PYS

I posted a query on your edited file, in the link: How To, in footer, insert formula, like NextPage = Page Number +1. Please advise.

Received advice in the said query, and was able to incorporate the desired outcomes! No thanks is enough for @PYS!!!
Kudos, Master!