How to export a single sheet containing references?

I have a main sheet holding a table with the orignal data and a view sheet holding a table that is only a view on the table main of the main sheet. E.g. its entry are formulas referring to the entries in the main sheet.

Now, I want to export the view sheet to a separate file. I dont mind the format by now, ods, pdf, html everthing would be fine.

When I follow Ahmads answer in Saving (and updating) only one calc sheet in html in the new file the entries of the copied view sheet show the value #REF!. Do I have to somehow link the new ods-file to the source file?

Is there another way to export a single sheet into to a separate file in whatever format?

I interprete your explanations the way that your view sheet contains links to the source sheet and both sheets are in the same ods-file.

Thus

Right click the tab of view sheet > select Move/Copy Sheet > select Move > Location To Document > New Document > OK

Your new document is of ods-format and you need to have ods-format.

Yes, the main sheet and the view sheet are in one file. But: #1 I want to export, if I select Move, the sheet will be deleted from the orignal file, so I have to select copy #2 In any case, there are only erroneous values in the new file, for instance =#REF!.C23.