How to export/import options - Windows

Question
Is there a known way to backup all of my preferred options ? I could not find this in Help. Would backing the config folder (under {user}/AppData/Roaming/Libreoffice/4/user/ ) and overwriting it on a new installation do the trick ?

thanks
a noob

version info
Version: 7.3.4.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 728fec16bd5f605073805c3c9e7c4212a0120dc5
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: he-IL (he_IL); UI: en-GB
Calc: CL

Your question is not related at all with the database interface component Base as suggested by your tag base. Replace this tag with common.

That said, the only “interesting” parts to share with other computers/accounts are the AutoCorrect and AutoText customisations. These are more “stable” than the other operational options encoding. I experienced no problems copying the corresponding files of the user profile.

Thanks. I replaced the Tag as suggested

It is depend on the “distance” of the old version and the new version at an upgrade, and the settings related to the environment.

You can use the User profile on an another PC with same version of the LibreOffice. But when the operating systems are different, or the directory structues are different, the Path and some other settings will not work on the another PC.

Never mix the OpenOffice/LibreOffice user profiles.
Never mix the User profiles of the older main versions of the LibreOffice with the newer main versions of the LO

1 Like