How to import Google Doc to Libre: authentification error

I just dowloaded the LIbre office 5.0.2.2 and the extension to import from Google Drive/Docs etc. I am using Win 10. I am trying to import into LIbre writer a Google Doc. I am prompted to enter my Google email and password, but I get an “Authentification Error.” When I hit configure in Libre for the download, I haven’t checked the Proxy area because I don’t know what that is and if it is needed. The error detail I get is below.

What should I do to fix this?

Problem: Error authenticating (check service name)
com.google.gdata.util.AuthenticationException: Error authenticating (check service name)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.getAuthException(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:614)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.getAuthToken(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:490)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleAuthTokenFactory.setUserCredentials(GoogleAuthTokenFactory.java:336)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCredentials(GoogleService.java:362)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCredentials(GoogleService.java:317)
at com.google.gdata.client.GoogleService.setUserCredentials(GoogleService.java:301)
at org.openoffice.gdocs.util.GoogleDocsWrapper.login(GoogleDocsWrapper.java:119)
at org.openoffice.gdocs.ui.dialogs.ImportDialog$12.run(ImportDialog.java:553)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)