How to print impress without master background

I want to print presentations on a black and white printer. The background and background objects would be just blocks of black and I don’t want them to print. What is the easiest way to do what I want?

Well, background should be removed automatically if you do

File → Print → (tab) LibreOffice Impress → (choose) Black and white (under Color)

Unfortunately, this does not remove the background. I am not sure why it would. Any other thoughts?

I must not have been clear enough. Maybe I could ask this question: Impress prints a presentation with the same images or logos on every slide. How can I stop those images from being printed?

Choose View → Slide Master and try to remove background image there. Close Slide master and try to print. Is this presentation made in LO in the first place or in some other presentation application?

It was a Powerpoint presentation.

I can’t select the background design to remove it. However, I can select and remove some other objects. Are there other settings for removing the background design or is that not possible when the presentation was created in Powerpoint?

That sounds like the best solution, Kruno. It is not hard to do that but I thought there might be something simpler.

Maybe this should be reported as feature request?

But can’t you choose empty (plan) template design/master page instead that with background?