How to publish libreoffice extension in extensions.libreoffice.org

I am trying to publish a libreoffice calc addin and have managed to create account in the libreoffice extension website and upload the detail.

However, the extension is currrently showing as draft and I dont see any option to publish them.

Try asking one of the members:

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/extensions

From Task #3215: Publication should be possible for everyone - Extensions - The Document Foundation Redmine under the link given by @Hrbrgr:

Only moderators can publish an extension right now.

Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. So far, I have found it difficult to use the new extensions site, perhaps because there hasn’t been enough time yet for bugs to be worked out.

The reference document is Using this site as an extension maintainer » Extensions, although it has left a lot of questions unanswered for me. For one thing, just now I modified a screenshot, but it did not update the extensions page, perhaps because it is waiting for a nightly batch job or moderator approval. On the old site, updates were instant.

EDIT 2020-07-17:

I checked again today and my changes have now taken effect. So maybe one can expect to wait about two or three days for their page to be updated.

yes. My extension that was in draft got published too. :smiley: