How to put a percentage in the hole of the donut/circle chart

I can’t find a way to do something like the donut chart in the video link text.

I would like to put the percentage in the middle hole.
If I activate the caption and move it, at each increase in the percentage it moves by itself from the middle…

Hello,

to put the value of a data label into the center of the donut, essentially three things are required

• Show data label
  • Format and place the data label you want to put into center
  • Delete the superfluous data label

Steps in detail

[1] Show data label

• Enter Edit mode of the chart (Double click into the chart or select the chart and use Edit -> Object -> Edit
  • Right click on the Pie chart -> Insert data label

[2] Format data label and place to center

• Enter Edit mode of the chart (Double click into the chart or select the chart and use Edit -> Object -> Edit
  • Click on label you want to center (hint: watch out for “green handles” showing)
  • Right click -> Format Single Data Label...
  • Set a proper label font size (e.g. 28)
  • Drag the data label into the center of the donut

[3] Delete the superfluous data label

• Click on one label you want to delete (hint: watch out for “green handles” showing)
  • Right click -> Cut

Finally you should have something like:

Hope that helps.

Yes, that’s indeed what i have done; but now try to modify the 53% percentage and you will see the label moving out from the center. The position of the label is not “fixed in center position”, it moves out from the center as the percentage increase or decrease.

but now try to modify the 53% percentage

Did that - of course, but did not mention that fact.

Afaik there is no way to fix this, since data labels are somehow connected to / placed relative to the center of the “donut section” they belong to. This reference point moves, if the size of the donut section changes.