How to remove a non-rounded interger?

(Please don’t post a comment or a “thanks” as a solution. Only answers to the original question should be posted this way.)

My comment: Time-formats are origionaly meant to be used for TimeOfDay only. Following mandatory conventions the three parts all are rounded down. You may use the seconds-part with decimals like in SS.000 to circumvent the problem (by downrounded number of milliseconds) e.g, but this is not supported for the minutes part.
The [H] is a kind of a monster helping a bit when trying to ignore the conceptual incompatibilities between TOD and duration - for which no appropriate formatting is provided - as also is not for traditional formatting of angles. Avoid the conflicts.
(Silly “decimal angular minutes” seem to be a rather young invention by programmers for navigation equipment.)

None of your complains does affect this usecase.
Formatcodes starting with [HH] …… return unambigues a DURATION to the Viewer, and the Value itself is not affectet by ***… MM *** or …MM SS or …MM SS.#
The same applies to angles if I convert them into the Calc time scheme beforehand.
Calc calculates with floating point numbers, it doesnt matter how the values are interpreted.

btw. Functions like: =DEGREES(radian) or RADIAN( degrees )
calculates from one unit to the other and reverse, so what is worse with degrees / 24 or radians * 2,38732

Yeah - you find th typo - blame on me!!!

[HH]°MM′SS.#″