How to see developer engagement? - Como ver o envolvimento do desenvolvedor?

Hi my name is Flavia
I’m doing a master’s degree in computer science at the Federal University of Sergipe (Brazil) and there is a subject that we are researching about open source projects
I chose libreoffice to delve deeper
Could someone help me with some questions?
I tried to find it on the wiki, bugzilla and libreoffice website but without success
the questions are:
1 - What evidence can be found in the libreoffice project that translate aspects of engagement and satisfaction in the performance of project activities by the members of their communities.

2- Is it possible to establish some kind of relationship between satisfaction and engagement of community members with their reputation in this project?

3 - What would be the main premises for a community member to have a good reputation?

Thanks!

Oi meu nome é Flávia
Estou fazendo mestrado em ciência da computação na Universidade Federal de Sergipe (Brasil) e há um assunto que estamos pesquisando sobre projetos open source
Eu escolhi o libreoffice para aprofundar
Alguém poderia me ajudar com algumas dúvidas?
Tentei encontrá-lo no site wiki, bugzilla e libreoffice mas sem sucesso
as perguntas são:
1 - Quais evidências podem ser encontradas no projeto libreoffice que traduzam aspectos de engajamento e satisfação no desempenho das atividades do projeto pelos membros de suas comunidades.

2- É possível estabelecer algum tipo de relação entre satisfação e engajamento dos membros da comunidade com sua reputação neste projeto?

3 - Quais seriam as principais premissas para que um membro da comunidade tenha uma boa reputação?

Obrigado!