How to set default sender address on envelopes?

When you insert an envelope into a text document, in Writer, a wizard opens where you can enter the addressee and the sender addresses. I need the sender address to always be the same and already be filled in when the wizard opens. How can I accomplish this?

TD

It should work if you fill in your name and address details in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > User Data. Having said that, I get field names instead of name and almost all of the address. It might have been from playing round to replicate problems someone else was having.

Personally, I just created an envelope template for each job I represented with the Sender address already in place (and logo if required) in format that Post Office wanted. Then just individual address or set up mail merge for more recipients

1 Like

If I enter an address in the sender box it persists after closing all LO programs and re-opening. If the fields work, leave them alone, otherwise try it.

The fields didn’t work here either but the persistence of the the last entered sender address is working. Thanks for helping

Create envelopes, step by step.