How to set the default writing direction to Right-to-Left and also text-align to Right-to-Left?

Each time I open LibreOffice Writer both the writing direction and the alignment are Left-to-Right (LtR), but most of the content I edit is Right-to-Left (RtL).

My problem is that doing Format > Paragraph > Alignment ::: Right & RTL each time anew is tiring, and I want to set that mode as default.

How to set the default writing direction to RTL and also text-align to RTL?

I didn’t find an option to control it in Tools > Options > Languages.

I assume you are writing in RTL script (Arabic or Hebrew). The RTL property is intrinsic to the language. Playing with alignment is nonsense.

First thing is to enable the specific menus by setting Complex Text Layout in Tools>Options, Language Settings>Languages. Next, modify Default Paragraph Style, Font tab to set your preferred non-Western language.

If you want these changes to be persistent, save then in a new template file and make it your default.

But this is not enough. You’ll still start in default Western language. To switch to another script, press:

• Ctrl+Shift+D when you want the paragraph in RTL mode
  • Ctrl+Shift+A when you want the paragraph in LTR mode

I have not found how to record this is a style.

Hi
Indeed I write with Hebrew.

Won’t it be simpler to just uninstall LibreOffice and then re-install it in Hebrew?
Then if the program is in Hebrew from the very start, I won’t have to create templates, switch modes for almost each document, etc. Am I wrong?

No, simply because this will keep your current profile (this is no bug, but a feature). But you may try uninstall, remove profile (create a backup before, profile contais also macros, user defined dictionaries, database connections etc.), then re-install.

Depends how quick you can set a document as default template used for new files.
Keep in mind: Whatever way you use, older files will keep the template they used before.

No, simply because this will keep your current profile (this is no bug, but a feature). But you may try uninstall, remove profile (create a backup before, profile contais also macros, user defined dictionaries, database connections etc.), then re-install.

I agree that someone who has set a LibreOffice Writer profile should backup it before uninstalling, but I never set any profile in LibreOffice Writer; I don’t have any macros or any special configurations to save so I just don’t have any such profile to backup.

How would you suggest me to proceed?

Yes, you’re right - you didn’t do it. Office did this for you when you first started it. Here is a picture - a small part from Wiki (click to see the full article)

I am quite confused about what I should do to get automatic RTL directionality.

Again, my current profile is all default, no special configurations, no macros so there is no profile data to backup. Thus, I think I need to ask this:
How to delete my current profile and what should I do afterwards?