How to set transparent background (or no color at all) for links in LibreOffice Calc?

From Calc Menu - Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Appearance - Text Document - Field shadings, I can change the background color of a link but I can not erase it completely. I can only “hide” it by choosing the same color as the cell background color but if the background color is different, then the link background will be visible again.
So the question is how to deactivate this option or or make it transparent?

P.S. If I chose “Automatic” from the color options it sets itself to a grey shade. If I disable this function it remains grey.

Choose Tools-Options → LibreOffice → Appearance → Field shadings
Check and change

Your solution does not cancel the background. It only changes it’s color to (in your example) white.
But if I want to highlight a cell with a different color (let’s say - green) then the link’s background color becomes visible again. My question was how to chose no color at all (or make it transparent so that changing cell color would not make it visible again).See example

I’m sorry, but it’s impossible (set “transparent color” to RGB-palette). You can convert some (or all) hyperlinks to simple text (just replace .+ to & with regexp ON). It must clear background. But unfortunately links will not work.