How to show hidden slide

Is it possible to show a hidden slide during presentation. In PP I would use h. Does Impress has a similar command?

I actually cannot understand how in PP a single key “h” will make a hidden slide available during a presentation. Assume you have more than 1 hidden slide, how can PP know which of the hidden slide should be displayed?

In Impress you can enter the slide number and press ENTER and the slide - even if it is a hidden one - will be shown.

I recommend to download the free of charge guides http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

In PP when you hit h on the slide right in front of a hidden slide it will show the hidden slide. Which makes sense to me, because during my presentation I know if I have time to go into that slide or not. If the next slide isn’t hidden, hitting h doesn’t do anything.

With Impress, I have to know the slide number in order to show the slide. With a number of hidden slides I have to remember them all or keep note of the numbers. That is more of a burden to me.

but thanks for your answer anyway.