okay so what Im working on is a tool to sort my magic the gather card library to help with deck building and lots of other stuff.
- the first sheet is where I want to just dump in all the information from the card like card name, color , power, etc
- I want to sort the cards onto separate sheets based on the cards color
- A card color can be a single color or any combination of the 5 color types or even colorless
- Right now I have six columns that represent the color options White, Blue, Black, Red, Green, Colorless
- Because of the number of cards out there I want to be able to just put a “X” in the applicable column and move on to the next card
- So if row 1 has an “X” in column 2, then row 1 belongs on sheet 3
does anyone know a formula to make that happen?