I am trying to keep a spreadsheet of my clock-in and clock-out times so that I have an idea of how much money to expect on future paychecks and to double-check my employers math. I currently have it setup like this:
- Column A: Date of shift
- Column B: Day of Week of Shift
- Column C: Clock in time
- Column D: Clock out time
- Column E: Hours:Min worked
- Column F: Hours:Min worked this week
- Column G: Hours:Min worked this
- Column H: Estimated Gross Pay
- Column I: Estimated Net Pay
For columns F-I I can’t figure out how to have the ranges for the formulas autorestart. For example in column F I need a formula that sums the hours worked for the week and then start the sum over when the week changes. It needs to use the dates in column A to determine when a week restarts because the number of shifts in a week isn’t constant.
Any help on how to do this is greatly appreciated!