How to update this software?

I looked at one site that said I could update if I clicked Help → Check for Updates. But there is NO Check for Updates under help. Fine. So I looked at another site and it said to go to Tools → Options and then select Online Updates. Nope. Not there either?

I just want to update my software. Why is there so much conflicting and wrong information out there, and how to I ACTUALLY accomplish this?

Thanks

Version 6.4.4.2

If I cannot update, will downloading and installing the latest version overwrite the older version? That would work too. It’s kind of tedious, but better than nothing.

Please remove tag meta as it means the AskLO site. Follow the retag link. To exit retag mode, type at least a space so that the cursor is not next to a tag and press Enter twice.

How to ask a question

Help>Check for Updates and the Tools>Options item are valid only for Windows. You didn’t mention your OS.

Also, this may be a “recent” addition. I’m not sure if it was already there in 6.4.4.2.

This is not a solution to your problem. Either edit your question to add this (useless) screenshot, or use the more link (only you as owner of this “non-answer” can see it) to Repost as a comment. Then delete the “non-answer”.

By using Add Answer, your question is flagged as “Answered” on the home page and many contributors will not bother to see if it is relevant.

Download LibreOffice - Feel free

LibreOffice - Installing