How would I create these bullet points?

I would love this but have no idea how to create it.

I want bullet points that are a question mark in a funky kind of character. I am thinking of an outlined question mark with a white middle. Maybe there is a font with this already in it I have not found. But my main aim is the bullet points in that style. If LibreOffice has the different bullet points it does, like the stars and arrows etc, then surely this is possible?

I would guess that the font issue is not directly LO related but how to get that ? into LO and create bullet points from it is. I suppose the answer would be the same for any character you created for a bullet point. (Oh wouldn’t it be fun to have a tiny icon as one’s own trademark bullet points in a book?)

? text associated with bullet point but with the funky character question mark
? text associated with bullet point
? text associated with bullet point

Edited to say the answer below in the comments is better than my eventual solution which was to use special characters and manually create a list. It wlll take me time to learn the better answer.

(I edited a question mark using styles to get the look I wanted. To make it work I needed to create a style, otherwise, the words associated with the bullet did not appear. On my Chromebook I needed to paste each bullet icon as paste special formatted as rtf. This is not creating a bullet list but will do while I work on the better solution given below.?

You may work out this in Draw:

• TextBox | insert question mark (font: Futura)
  • Convert | to contour (or curve)
  • Apply line style and fill area with different colour
  • Convert | to metafile
  • Break metafile | you get the lines as different objects | erase filling/area
  • Apply different colour for the “snake” and the “square/circle”
  • group both objects and copy into gallery | bullets (drag and drop)
  • Apply in Writer for lists (list properties | more bullets | image)

Result:

You also may work on font editors but it is not likely to get results with more than one colour. - Godspeed

For better viewing the image: right click on image | show (or similar)

EDIT

Search on the internet “outline font” and install some of them. You could use any character as a bullet point.
Proceed this way:

• list properties | Customize | Character Style :: none
  • Character :: Select
  • choose font | character | OK | OK

Thank you for this. Actually, I love the bullet point you created. It is not what I want for where I want it but I do think it fun.