Hungs on startup

i see that this problem is many years old, but the developers don’t care about it. i tried all the tips(except to installing the 32-bit version, which i don’t see the point in, because there are other office suites and they work in 64-bit mode) which i found here(some of them are frankly stupid), but they are all non-working. why did none of those who gave advice pay attention to one important thing- LO hangs when loading only once after starting the computer? you can do nothing, but just kill the LO process and start it again- it will startup without problems. or you can do some stupid actions, kill the LO process, start LO and declare that these actions are the solution to the problem. so my question is: has anyone found the real reason and its solution?

The real reason: computers and their are made by different companies and not all work the exact same same way. Sometimes the drivers for the different components are not up-to-date, or the components are not sufficiently capable. Sometimes people want ways of working that are different to the majority. Sometimes not all installation instructions are followed, e.g. turning off anti-virus when installing. Sometimes the operating system has had changes made to it. Etc.etc.etc.

The first loading takes longer than subsequent times as it has to load libraries, etc. If you don’t wait for it to finish loading then get it to load the libraries on Windows boot. It will take as long but maybe you won’t notice. To do this click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General and tick the box Load LibreOffice during system start-up

If you have tried other methods, what are they?
If there are any error messages you should quote them verbatim.

computers and their are made by different companies and not all work the exact same same way.

this is not true in the general case(exactly for this is operating systems exist, which create an abstraction layer for applications), but in particular cases it sometimes matters. but it is precisely the fact that different hardware and different operating systems reproduce the same error that should be a reason for the developer to look in the mirror.

Sometimes the drivers for the different components are not up-to-date, or the components are not sufficiently capable.

why do other developers manage to work around this contrived problem?

Sometimes people want ways of working that are different to the majority.

and sometimes people want it to work in any way.

turning off anti-virus when installing

lol! what?? this advice can only be followed by idiots, and a typical spherical developer in a vacuum understands this.

Sometimes the operating system has had changes made to it.

what kind of changes are we talking about? maybe the developer need spyware modules from microsoft to work? the developer may say it directly and give the user the opportunity to consciously choose a lesser evil.

Etc.etc.etc.

ja ja! maybe the problem is an incompatible wallpaper color?

The first loading takes longer than subsequent times as it has to load libraries, etc. If you don’t wait for it …

how long to wait? a day? a week? omg! are we talking about years?! ten minutes is clearly not enough. but in ten minutes i can delete and install LO three times.

To do this click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General and tick the box Load LibreOffice during system start-up.

but if in this time i won’t use the program, then why should it take up memory? in addition, it looks like a very bad idea to put the program into startup, the program that can’t start properly.

If you have tried other methods, what are they?

use the site search

Simple question - simple answer: Perhaps, but obviously he/she/they have not told this to the public.
As it seems you read and understood everything without a solution, I’d recommend using other software (or none at all, if I guess your opinion on developers right.)

this cаnnot be cаlled a solution to the problem, since you cаn give up all the offices combined, but you cаnnot give up the only sаne emаil client for windows in this world.

ps: the choice of this type of forum alone says more about the LO developer than anything

See Bug 149948 - Frozen logo on first start when “The Bat” email program started before

See workaround in Comment 7 and bug no at Ritlabs