Hyperlinks are now displayed as bold underline. Character style 'Internet Link' is missing

Today I noticed all of my hyperlinks in Writer in my existing document are set to bold blue underline text. It should not be bold. The character style ‘Internet Link’ is missing, so I tried to create a new one, but when I tried to add it, it complained “Internet Link” is already defined. ‘Visited Internet Link’ is still in the Character Styles list though.
If I add a new hyperlink they are also blue bold underline. If I create a new document and add a new hyperlink, it appears correctly as blue underline.
I don’t want to have to go through dozens of internet links in my document and unbold them. Is there a way to get ‘Internet Link’ back in the Character Styles so I can edit it to see if it has bold font?

TIA
LO 7.4.7.2 (x64) Win64

At the bottom of the Styles pane in the the Sidebar is a drop down field selector. Change to Hierarchical and you should see the Internet Link character style.

The dropdown always was Hierachical so I switched it to All Styles and Internet Link showed up and I was able to edit it and remove the Bold font attribute. I don’t know how it ever got changed or how it got removed from Hierachical. Thanks for the quick help. :slight_smile:

Possibly it got hidden, selecting Hidden styles would display it, or even adding a new internet link, e.g. www.libreoffice.org could reveal it once hidden.
HideCharacterStyle

You might have accidentally hit Hidden instead of Modify.

I discovered the problem. The ‘Internet Link’ got inherited from some sort of “Index (?)” style so it did not appear in Hierarchical. I changed its ‘inherited from’ to ‘none’ and now it shows up in Hierarchical.
Thanks again for the help.