I am confused about why my two computers show LanguageTool spell checking in different colour schemes. Is this the place to ask for help?

I have LibreOffice 7.5 installed on two computers running 22.04 LTS Xubuntu. On one install, LanguageTool seems to be working OK, with suggestions turning up in multicolours telling me whether I have spelling, grammar or formatting problems etc. The other install (on the computer I am writing on now) has the red for spell check, but the other suggestions only have a brown underline. This still allows me to edit documents, but it is annoying me and is not quite as efficient. What might I have done?

If it is just the colour that is the issue then click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Application Colours then under Text Document > Grammar mistakes make sure you have set Automatic (blue).

Hi EarnestAI, yes I tried that, and oddly enough I now have (the correct) blue for certain grammar mistakes but still have others (and most of them) in a weird orange. I will wait to see if anyone else has an idea how to change it.

In that case you have Track Changes turned on. Click Edit > Track Changes > Manage… to accept or reject each of your changes then click Edit > Track Changes > Record to unhighlight it and turn it off.