I can't install LibreOffice with Windows 11 (most recent updates)?

I am trying to install Libre Office but, the MSI file is corrupt according to Windows 11. I am using Administrative Rights and I have tried to launch it from File Explorer so, I should not have any “web” blocking features active and my McAfee AntiVirus Software is not active on this MSI file.

Web/Google searches for a solution have not been helpful other than confirming this has been an issue in the past too.

TIA,
Sid

• Open the Info link on the LibreOffice download site for the exact version you downloaded to see the checksums.
    Info_Checksums
  • Right-click on your downloaded file and select Show more options > CRC SHA > SHA-1 (or other checksum that you prefer)
  • Check that the generated number matches that of the one one listed on the info page. If not, then download LibreOffice again.

… which most likley comes from 7-Zip; so by default, there’s no GUI tool on Windows 11 to get file hash.

A command line to get SHA256 would be

certutil -hashfile "C:\Users\User\Downloads\LibreOffice_7.6.4.1_Win_x86-64.msi" SHA256

I get identical SHA256 checksums.

The error says it can’t be opened but, I checked the properties and there is nothing there to suggest it ‘locked’, READ ONLY, or anything similar.

This page might help, General Installation Issues (Windows) - The Document Foundation Wiki