I have a 4-slide opening repeating scroll as people enter the room. How do I hyperlink to the next slide (non-scrolling) to begin my presentation?

How do I hyperlink to the next slide (non-scrolling) to begin my presentation?

Not sure what is the question, but will try a few ideas.

Edit your question to add more information (Add Answer is reserved for solutions).

If do you need that the slide show restart after slide 4: choose menu Slide Show-Slide Show Settings…, and check Loop and repeat after:, OK.

If do you need that the slide show run automatically: choose menu Slide-Slide Transition, and bellow Advance Slide check Automatically after: and set time.

To start the slide show: choose menu Slide Show-Start from First Slide (or just press F5). Pressing Escape will abort the show.

To show the next slide manually: press right arrow, down arrow or Page Down. Also can use a click (but first choose menu Slide Show-Slide Show Settings… and check Change slides by clicking on the background). Thus you can override automatic set times during a slide show.

More LibreOffice Help on Slide Show Settings, Slide Transition and Showing a Slide Show.

Check the mark (Correct answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.