I need base documents to translate the Calc v7.4 guide

I want to translate libre office calc v7.4 into Spanish. Are there any spreadsheets, tables, charts used for examples anywhere? - It is assumed that whoever prepared the manual used those documents that appear in the figures and as a basis for the examples and explanations.

Can that help?

English documentation

Hi, thanks for your input. The idea is to have the data available in spreadsheets and tables, from the original examples shown in the Calc guides,

… saving the reader time from having to create the data again, copy the figures, to put the examples into practice

In the graphics chapter I wasted a lot of time, inventing data that was close to the explanation that is intended to be shown. “The original Spreadsheets and the original Tables and Databases” taken as the basis for the guides, should optionally accompany the guides, for apps such as Calc and Base. Have a Good day…

Perhaps you should contact the documentation team.

Docs Team

1 Like

We our Chinese Documentation team encountered the same issue. We solved this by droping an email to the documentation team mailing list.

The short answer is that all the spreadsheets and source data used by the English documentation are saved on the TDF Nextcloud folders. You need a TDF login account, request them to add you to the Documentation group in Nextcloud, so that you can view, download and upload docs.

3 Likes

Thanks, How can I register or obtain an account in TDF Nextcloud ?

As far as you can post here in this ask.libreoffice website, you already have a TDF account. What you need to do is to send an email to the Documentation mailing list, providing them your login account name, requesting them to add you to the nextcloud instance, and grant you proper permission to have access to the documentation team folders.

That is, follow the “step 3” in Getting Access to the New LibreOffice Documentation Cloud Service - The Document Foundation Wiki

1 Like