I need help getting Offline help to work, I have read several answers and become more confused!

I have never been able to get offline help to work. I thought I would try again today as I have just updated to LibreOffice_24.2.5_Win_x86-64.msi and LibreOffice_24.2.5_Win_x86-64_helppack_en-GB.msi. I ran the installer of the program update and then I ran the installer for the help pack. Still no Offline Help. I would like to be able to use the Offline version becdause I am on satellite Internet and it is gruesomely slow - I get “cant find server” messages every day and it is a PITA! All I ever get is the error box in the picture below.
LO Help File Problem

Can you help me break down the process into little steps that I can follow?

Yours Sincerel;y,
Ms Jacq Felis

It look as as though your installation of LibreOffice is English (USA) so you need the English (USA) version of Help.

The download that you need is normally detected and offered on the web page. In case it isn’t, there is a link you can click, Need another language.
After selecting English (USA) it will take you back to the download page and you can download https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/24.2.5/win/x86_64/LibreOffice_24.2.5_Win_x86-64_helppack_en-US.msi

Cheers, Al

Hello Al,
Since I live in Australia, USA English doesn’t work for me I’m afraid. How do I change the whole thing to English (UK)?

In that case, use the solution linked here, US UK language problems again - #3 by anon73440385

This is extra to the answer above.
To change Windows default to English (UK) or English (Australia) click Start menu > Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region and add or set language (and keyboard, only if needed).

Yes, it works perfectly now, and much faster! I have changed the windows settings as well, so hopefully it will work for me from now on. I might even go and re-instate automatic updates. Thank you!

IMHO there is no automatic update on Windows. You are only notified, when an update is available.