I set up my account with myOpenId, now I can't log in

myopenid closed in Feb 2014. I have logged in by using the recover account by email method. I went to Manage Login Methods, but the page just crashes - I see the list of login methods appear momentarily, then it redirects to a 404 missing page at http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/account/signin/undefined

Thanks for your question. You are not alone. I have provided an answer based on an official response. Can you please re-test whether the manage login methods page still crashes?

no it doesn’t crash any longer. However, neither will it let me delete my defunkt myopenid login.

There does not appear to be an easy solution to this question as OpenID is usually tied to a domain name i.e., email address. I posted a query about this on the Website mailing list here. Any possible solution seems based on whether a working email address has been linked to the Ask account for identification purposes:

• Email address: It may be possible to reset the OpenID association in the Ask account settings.
  • No email address: It is unlikely to be possible to reset the association in the Ask account settings.

The eventual goal will be for TDF to become an OpenID provider and then this identification can be used locally for all TDF services. Until then, all we can suggest is that users of this site either ensure the OpenID provider is reputable, or setup a personal website as an OpenID provider for complete control (refer this answer).