I'd like to see Email details - if the address is correct and was sent

When I sent Emails via LO Write I do not see these mails in my sent folder of my email client. What’s wrong? I use posteo as email.

As workaround I added my email adress as CC to each mail. Unfortenually with the effect that the mail ist sent no matter if the email adress is correct or not. I didn’t find any logs, where can I get more details?

When I sent Emails via LO Write I do not see these mails in my sent folder …

Then you seem to talk about Mail Merge functionality, which doesn’t involve your email client at all, since the emails are sent directly via SMTP. Only using File -> Send -> Email Document... would involve your email client (and would work only, if the email client supports Simple MAPI)

To enhance logging of `mailmerge.py` (which is the Python script finally doing the dispatch) you'd need to modify the script `mailmerge.py` (which resides in the `../program` folder of your LibreOffice installation) and set `dbg = True` (but hard to tell, whether the script gets any notification about invalid addresses from SMTP server - I'd not expect such information)