I have an odd problem where images in exported PDFs are sometimes almost totally black. This file shows the problem:
I have tried removing and adding the picture again int the same caption, but that did not change anything.
I have tried adding the picture below in full size, and that worked fine.
I have tried opening the PDF with other programs and other devices. The image is still botched, but the exact way it shows changes from program to program.
The image shows fine in Writer, so it is not just that OpenGL error.
LibreOffice version info:
Build ID: 89f508ef3ecebd2cfb8e1def0f0ba9a803b88a6d
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.2; UI Render: GL;
Locale: en-US (da_DK)
OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit.