Impress Formatting Lost Using odp

I’m struggling to figure out my text formatting issue with Impress. I’m using LibreOffice Impress on 4 different computers to edit and present the same files all of which are saved in the odp format, and are built from templates installed from LibreOffice Extensions and Templates site. The four computers are all running LibreOffice 6.1 or above on Windows 10, MX Linux, Fedora 33, and Ubuntu Mate 20.04.

Usually the issue that I have are text boxes. Sometimes the text in the text boxes is larger on the Windows 10 or Ubuntu Mate 20.04 than on MX Linux or Fedora. So I will get the presentation laid out on the MX or Fedora computer and it will look different on the Ubuntu Mate or Windows 10 computer and I will have to reformat certain text boxes so the text fits in the box correctly. These adjustments then look off when I reopen the files on MX or Fedora to make further changes.

I’m guessing this is a font issue, but I’m unsure of how to solve it. I thought that I would fix this by using Templates from LibreOffice’s site, but that doesn’t seem to fix the issue either. The text boxes on the most recent presentation all claimed to be using “Open Sans” on all of the computers where I opened the file, but the text looked different on MX Linux and Windows 10 in the most recent case.

Any thoughts?

this may resolve the issue
https://help.libreoffice.org/6.1/en-US/text/shared/01/prop_font_embed.html?DbPAR=SHARED

Thanks @AdmFubar for the suggestion. If you search my questions this idea seems to have created a new issue for me. I have found that if I just make sure that I use Liberation fonts that are install on all my systems then I don’t have the issue and I don’t have to use “embed fonts” which has created new issues for me.