Version: 184.108.40.206 (x64)
Build ID: efb621ed25068d70781dc026f7e9c5187a4decd1
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Locale: en-US (en_US); Calc: group threaded
I just started to use Impress for a professional presentation and have some issues
- Graphic Images are white , rectangular box in the Slide Show.
- Graphic images are white , rectangular box in an exported pf file
- Tables are remarkably hard to use. Unlike odt files, there is no Table menu item and it is difficult to find equivalent functionality of the odt Table pull down.
- Fonts for edited formulas (Insert->Object->Formula) are changed to italics and/or size
- Occasionally the font color of the last few words of a line are changed to the font color of the ‘First Line’.
- t also appears that Help file searches for information on (Insert->Object->Formula) is not successful.
I have some additional issues with the Master Slide which I will be pursuing today. My questions are: How do I
- Change the Master Slide to put a page number on the bottom of each slide (except the first).
- Incorporate a graphic in the Master Slide (see 1 and 2 above also).