Impress modify transition sound delete?

To add sound to a series of slides in Impress, you go to Slide transition, then in Modify Transition Sound, click on the down arrow to open a dropdown box, which lists a number of pre-programmed sounds. If you want to add a new sound of your own choosing, i.e. an audio clip, you click on ‘other sound’ within this dropdown, then select the filename of the audio clip you want to insert. All good so far. The new audio clip then becomes added to the listing in the dropdown box. AS I have added dozens of audio clips, I have also re-recorded or modified some of them. As these ‘new versions’ are inserted into Impress, they get added to the dropdown box list, which becomes longer and longer, and more confusing. I have not figured out how to delete the no-longer-wanted audio clips from the dropdown box list. Is there a way to do so? Thanks for the help.

I am using Windows 10 and searched on drive “C:”.
Search for “horse” returned the following file path:

C:\Program Files\LibreOffice\share\gallery\sounds

The search for a self-made sound (sound002) resulted in this file path:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\user\gallery

These were WAV files.

I also added MP3 files to the list. I could not find their entry anywhere.

If you want to delete files from the given paths (I have not tested it), remember and make a backup of the folders beforehand.

I wish you success!

If my answer has solved your problem, please click on the checkmark in the circle image description to the left of the answer and click on the arrow ^ for upvote. This will tell the community that the question has been answered correctly.

With me Windows 10 Home; Version 1903; 64-Bit | LibreOffice, Version: 6.3.0.4 (x64).

This answer will NOT decrease the number of ‘listings’ in the dropdown box, which is found under ‘Modify Transition Sound’. I want to delete listings within that dropdown box.

I would enter it as a bug in Bugzilla. Or you look there, if there is already an appropriate entry.