Impress: normal view text does not match master view text

In my master slide for Title+Content I have the fonts and sizes that I want for the slide texts. When I create a new slide and view in Normal View, the text sizes and fonts are not the same as the Master Slide text. How to fix this ?

Here are images of Normal View and Master Slide View.

“master slide for Title+Content” makes no sense. A master slide is for all layouts, not for a specific one. The layout is a property of the single slide, not a property of the master slide. A master slide has settings for the background, styles for the presentation objects, content for presentation fields (footer, page-number, date-time) and can have drawing objects.
Please make such problematic presentation available, so that we can have a deeper look.

Hi Regina,
Thanks for your comments. I have not found a solution to this yet, and I have tried your recommendations.

I am not sure how to make the presentation available to you … can I attach a file here somewhere ?

In the meantime, I will look for some training videos for Impress; it seems that I am just not understanding some basics here.

Please try: Double-click the chosen layout to update the settings.

Or try: Set the size in the presentation style “Title” and “Outline1” in the Style&Formatting pane in the sidebar.