Impress Slide Presentation -- slides keep changing colors

I am creating a presentation with Impress. I have found some attractive slides that have are solid colors and I have pasted them into my presentation. the problem is that after I paste 4 or 5 of these slides, some of the slides all of a sudden switch to being all white. This is very frustrating. Is there a simple way to “fix” the color of my slides?

What I have done is downloaded template slides similar to the attached file below.
I then copy and paste the template into my Impress presentation and start adding my own images and text to the
template files. The problem that I have encountered is that after I add about 4 or 5 in a row of these template slides, some of the slides all of a sudden change color to white. I do not want all white slides, I want colored slides. There might be a problem with my technique, though it would seem best if the program behaved in the intuitively obvious way that I think it should instead of whatever logic it is currently running under.
eco-gold.otp

Here is a slide presentation that I made with different colored slides. It looks fine now though when I was creating it the third slide, the orange one suddenly turned white and stayed white. I am worried that if I make my presentation that all of a sudden the slide colors will change to white. I think this has happened before. The template color of the slides needs to be stable.

Slides.odp

Please expand your information. See:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Ask/Getting_Started

Please don’t use the Answer field, edit your original question to provide further details. Thanks.

In what file format do you save?