Impress slide sorter slide scale

Is there a way to reduce the scale of the slides shown in the live slide sorter to get more slides onscreen?

I prepare presentations on a 16:9 workstation, but the laptop for the OHP is 4:3 and much smaller. So when I prepare a rehearsal on the workstation, there are 6x5 slides shown in the slide sorter, but running the presentation on the laptop, because of the smaller screen, there are only 3x3 slides. This makes random access of the presentation very difficult. The pallette of clickable slides falls from 30 to 9, unless I scroll which is too demanding on a podium while talking! A pallette of slide names would be much more useful than miniature views of slides in this view (or optional as a view per miniature slide perhaps).

Add a control for “no of slides to display” as part of the presentation so this view can be tailored to the talk being given, or table control eg “6x5”, let the user decide the ratio.

Add a slide name as meta data for a slide (could be title), so names can be shown instead of snapshots.

Add a “show name / snapshot” option for how a slide is shown in the live slide sorter view, per slide, and a master control which changes them all at once.