Install language pack

I have downloaded LibreOffice_7.0.3.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_langpack_en-GB, I have Libre Office 7.0.3.1 installed on Ubuntu Studio.
I am running the install in the terminal
~/Downloads/LibreOffice_7.0.3.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_langpack_en-GB/LibreOffice_7.0.3.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_langpack_en-GB/DEBS$ sudo dpkg -i *.deb

I am getting this error message

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libobasis7.0-en-gb:
libobasis7.0-en-gb depends on libobasis7.0-core (>= 7.0.3.1); however:
Package libobasis7.0-core is not installed.
libobasis7.0-en-gb depends on libobasis7.0-core (<= 7.0.3.1-1); however:
Package libobasis7.0-core is not installed.

have Libre Office 7.0.3.1 installed on Ubuntu Studio

from which repository? This sounds like you try to mix Ubuntu repositories (Base LibreOffice installation) and TDF repositories (libreoffice.org - for the language pack). If that’s the case: you must not do so.

Use: sudo apt install libreoffice-l10n-en-gb from Ubuntu, if you have an Ubuntu based LibreOffice (or delete everything installed from Ubuntu and install all packages from libreoffice.org. You definitely cannot mix LibreOffice packages from different repositories),

Thank you, that worked. The problem I was trying to solve was that the spell check is not working and in the spelling options box (Tools->Spelling) the Text Language box is not populated (None), Although the language is shown as English(UK) in the boarder at the bottom of the screen. Any help appreciated.

Regarding your new problem: What is the language of your text.

Please check

• Status bar to show English (UK)
  • Tools -> Options -> Language Settings -> Languages option Western to show English (UK)
  • Tools -> Language -> For All text to select English (UK) (may be you need to More... to get the language selectable).

(In fact this is a new question)

Read this tutorial. If you can’t find an answer, ask a relevant question (installing a language pack is a totally different matter, only partly related to spellcheck, especially given the fact that not all language packs contain spellcheck dictionaries [and even less contain, say, thesauruses or hyphenation dictionaries]).

Many Thanks, All sorted now.

For the records (as per response of OP)

Do not mix LibreOffice package repositories by trying to install LibreOffice_7.0.3.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_langpack_en-GB from libreoffice.org while you have installed LibreOffice from distribution repositories. To install English (UK) language pack on an Ubuntu based system (and using LibreOffice from Ubuntu repository) use:

sudo apt install libreoffice-l10n-en-gb

Do not mix repositories

This should be emphasized as it is true for any program. I had real troubles when mixed a couple of repos for vlc.