Installing on win10 64bit

I am having trouble installing LibreOffice on my new 64-bit Windows 10 desktop. The choice of downloads only list 32-bit compatible versions. I found a discussion saying some other software needed to be installed first to allow LibreOffice to load on a 64-bit machine but it did give clear directions where to find this.

What is needed to install LibreOffice 5.3.7 on a computer with a 64-bit Windows 10 operating system?

Official download from: Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft
If your system/browser transmits the info you should get offered the version matching your OS and the bit-width, but you are also invited to explicitly choose. Also “Need another language …?”
Below the emphasised part there are again links under “Operating Systems” and “Available Versions”.

If you don’t see the described behaviour, please give more details.

1: Re: “The choice of downloads only list 32-bit compatible versions”:

The screenshot shows that there are two versions for windows, one of which is x86 (32-bit), and the other is x86-64 (64-bit).

2: Re: “I found a discussion saying some other software needed to be installed first to allow LibreOffice to load on a 64-bit machine” - which discussion do you refer to? “I found something, but not telling you; tell me if that’s correct?”

3: There should be nothing required to install LibreOffice 5.3.7 on a computer with a 64-bit Windows 10 operating system, except for LibreOffice itself (any version - 32- or 64-bit, on your choice; I’d recommend native 64-bit). If you were talking about 5.4, then, as its release notes state, some OSes would also need VC redist - but not for Windows 10.

Not sure what was blocking it but finally got a clean download. Thank you.