Is it possible to change the Column and Row header names?

LibreOffice seems to be a pretty nice program, but I am really quite new to using it.
I’m using the Calc part of the program to just create a nice structured listing of names and addresses on a single
and continuous sheet. I tried using row 1 as my column name listing for what is listed in each column. But when I
print the data, it only prints it on the first page naturally. I noticed that the A B C etc Column listings are always printed.
Is there a way to change those A B C etc Column listings to instead display what I now have in row 1, so that that information is always at the top and printed on each page? I am not using that A B C etc Column listing for any Calculating work, so that is not really an issue here. Or is there possibly another way to do this properly so that I
can accomplish what I need to accomplish here. Thanks for any help or ideas.

I’m sorry, I should have added this. I’m downloading a large collected address list as a .csv file, which I then load into the LibreOffice Calc program. It creates several pages with only the 1st line on the 1st page displaying the column names that are loaded from that file. That is why it would be nice to change the A B C etc Column listings to those names, as it is displayed on all pages. Using the Menu/Format/Print ranges won’t work in this case
because you still have to manually edit each page to add the 1st line info. And every time you update the data with a new .csv file, you have to do it all over again. Other than that problem, it looks great. Thanks for any help.

Please @yrreti, take a look in Menu/Format/Print ranges, there you can define the range to print and what columns and rows use like you want.

Edited 20150822 (answering the comment)
Menu for 4.1.6.2
image description

not what @yreti is asking. This "Menu/Format/Print " does not change “A” of the first column to “sickofthisshit” for instance. Or if it does can U point to an example? I’ve been thrashing with this since I first tried Calc. As I recall it’s quite simple to do in Excel, no ? Also “Menu/Format/Print” is no longer in v 4.1.6.2

Hi @wodianoy, for me is there with 4.1.6.2