In automatic counting functions, LibreOffice offers only one type of Hebrew sequential counting, …י…כ…ל; the standard convention uses י as a decimal for 10, כ for 20 etc. This can make page numbers and footnote numbering akward.
This issue is bug 66212. Please give it some love.
Luckily, though, there’s a workaround:
- Use “Default numerals”:
- In the menus, select Format | Bullets and Numbering
- In the Options pane, select the relevant numbering level
- In the Numbering | Number drop-down list, select “Default nuemrals”
- Set your locale to Hebrew:
- In the menus, select Tools | Options
- In the tree view, choose Language Settings | Languages
- Change the Locale Setting to “Hebrew”.
that works for me (and several others).