Is there any way to fix bugged fonts (Calibri, OpenSans etc) under win7 asap?

Since i need to finish my paper in 2 weeks i am quite annoyed by this calibri bug. I read it is not a special LO bug. Anyways i tried to open it with OpenOffice and didn’t have the problem there. I still refuse to use OO since it is not much better, too. It doesn’t have an up-to-date library like LO so that syllabification is different and in the end i even have one additional page.

So is there any way to fix this calibri font bug like updating the font or something? I still enjoy calibri and i hope not that i have to change it.

Here are some example bugs:

adding another phantom t in “Demonstrantin
image description

syllabification of ff or tt adds another two characters and influences the next line with phantom space

Update: I switchted to Open Sans and now i get the same problem. Actually i don’t know what to do. Look for yourself, same problem…

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please try resetting the user profile, sometimes solves strange issues.
Usually it’s enough renaming/deleting the file “user/registrymodifications.xcu”, it affects all the options in Menu/Tools/Options, and the files “user/basic/dialog.xlc” and “scrip.xlc” are overwritten, additionally custom colors in “user/config/standard.soc” are lost.

Thanks. I tried to rename the xcu and the whole user folder. Both ways didn’t solve my problem.

A friend who is graphic designer told me it might be a problem with ligatures. Since i don’t have this problem in OpenOffice or with Arial or Times New Roman but also with OpenSans he thinks it has to be a bug in LO (which has been stated not to be here). Since i am new i don’t know the basics to make a bug report and i am quite busy with me thesis.