Is there anyway to change the 3D-Look in Base forms?

I’m trying to find a way to make the “3D-Look” border in Base Forms look more 3D… Is there a control for the 3D-Look to increase the border thickness (from 1px to 2px or 3px) and to change the shadow and lighting coloration (right & bottom = lighting, left & top = shadow)? This would also apply to buttons ==> right & bottom = shadow, left & top = lighting. Maybe adding more contrast?

I know it seems trivial, but I’m thinking of the UX (user experience), mainly users younger than I with shorter attention spans? The shadowing affect helps the fields (& buttons) stand out better, gives it a 3D look (no pun intended), looking more professional, and less VGA 8 bit graphics.

I’m sure there’s some control for this (program preferences?) but I can’t find anything. running LO w/ Ubuntu 18.04 & Gnome (instead 0f Unity).

@mensaguy Please do not select ‘post as wiki’ when asking/answering a question.

Hello,

There are no ‘preferences’ for this. There are no properties for lines on any controls I have looked at. Line (border) colors are ignored in 3D look. With a flat border you can specify a single color for the entire border but not by each side.

Have found nothing suggesting any possibility of these settings in the DrawPage where these controls reside. This leads me to believe you need to go to the source code.