L.O. 6.4 Ubuntu 18.04 polish user interface not present

Hi, I’ve installed LO 6.4 from Ubuntu Software Center and there is no polish language to choose from list of user interface languages. (Options → Language Settings → Languages). I’ve tried to download polish language pack but cant,t install it due to dependency problems. I see that LO is a snap package but language pack are debs, maybe there is a problem? Please help me to install polish user interface

You can’t mix technologies. If you installed a snap package for LibreOffice you need to install a snap polish language pack. And LO is not a snap by default on Ubuntu - it must have been your decision to install LibreOffice via snap. I’d suggest you use LibreOffice PPA ( sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa to get the latest LibreOffice version and sudo apt install libreoffice to install LibreOffice via Ubuntu PPA repository)

Thank’s, it seems that install from ppa is the best thing to do now. Maybe in the future snap packages will contain more languages. Snaps are usually in newer versions that ppa (currently 6.4 vs 6.3)