Using 188.8.131.52 on Linux Mint I’m trying to print some mail-merged labels.
I followed the instructions (found in several places on the web e.g. ref 1) and all works as described until I press in the mailmerge window. At this point I do not get the anticipated printer dialogue window, the mailmerge window simply closes.
If I delete all the database fields and insert only static content then all proceeds normally.
If I try and mailmerge to file I get the expected ‘Save’ window but nothing is saved.
I have tried this with two different databases, one native HSQLDB and one linked to a spreadsheet with the same results, I have tried different combinations of fields to no avail.
I have also tried selecting just one record, and a different one each time to see if there is some data in a filed that is causing the issue, but again no change.