Language for All Text disappears

Hi,

The language pack Norwegian, Bokmål (standard NO), disappears as choice at every reboot.

US interface, v. 6.3.2.2 (x64)

Extremely inconvinient to have to re-add to Tools → Language → For All Text → More… → Western: Norwegian, Bokmål → OK at every reboot.

Thanks.

Edit: Spoon fed question: How to keep language settings sticky?

And what is the question really? What do you want to achieve?

May be just setting Tools -> Option -> Language Settings -> Languages -> Category: Language Of -> Option: Locale Setting -> Dropdown: Norwegian, Bokmål makes you achieve, what you don’t describe.

gabix: Not really sure what you want to achieve with your reply. The problem is described in clear text. Your lack of intellectual capacity is conspicuously.

Opaque: Will try that. The more natural approach is non-sticky on reboot, and acts like settings are read only.

The “natural approach” is to have correct templates using required settings. And - to be honest - your comment addressed to @gabix is not appropriate, since your post really lacks a lot of information required to provide a serious and good answer, besides the fact that it is offending.

Opaque: I appreciate your feedback and I’ve edited my initial post. Emotions set aside, if you reflect on your reply contra the other, you see clear intellectual differences.