Language Pack Compatibility

This is an installation question, it’s not limited to Writer. But in order to ask a question it’s compulsory to choose a tag so I took the first one.

I have been using LibreOffice 3.6.5.2 and I have just upgraded to 7.3
Libre Office 3.6.5.2 has a language pack called LibreOffice Language Pack 3.6 and this covers a bunch of languages
Where do I find LibreOffice Language Pack 7.3?
Alternatively, will LibreOffice Language Pack 3.6 be compatible with LibreOffice 7.3?
Please keep replies in plain language without computer gibberish, thanks.

You can edit (pencil icon) your question to change it to common with is for aspects affecting all parts of LibreOffice

My version of LO 7.2.6.2 came already installed with some spelling dictionaries in other languages. Is that what you need? In the Dummy Text sample below I have set the words in some paragraphs to various different languages so they are underlined with the spell check wavy line. If you need a spelling dictionary in a language not found in the More link then you could look in the Extensions site, https://extensions.libreoffice.org/ also linked from Language support of LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki

Have you looked at this, Selecting the Document Language?

Cheers, Al

Thanks for your prompt reply. From what you’ve said, I take it that there is no multi-language language pack to be routinely included in the installation process - because LO7 has languages built in.
LO7 Writer has two more pulldown menus not in LO3 - they are Styles and Form, also there are a lot more of those confusing icons at the top of the document - but I couldn’t find one called More ?

More is highlighted in blue in picture.

There is more functionality in later versions of LO. You might like to look through the Getting started guide and the Writer Guide downloadable from English documentation | LibreOffice Documentation - LibreOffice User Guides

Yes, there’s lots of functionality. And you’re right, I’ll have to learn it all over again. e.g. I’ll have to make that language menu pop up like in your picture. And the LO User gUide / Help files are often baffling to follow. It was a lot easier using MS Works back in 1991 - all the functions I needed and a real instruction book printed on paper. Now the functions I want are lost and software specializes in lots and lots of functions I don’t want, instead. That’s progress. Thanks for putting up with me.

From what you’ve said, I take it that there is no multi-language language pack to be routinely included in the installation process - because LO7 has languages built in.

You are so right about that.
When you install LibreOffice, it first aligns itself with the language of your operating system and installs an appropriate language pack.
During the installation you can better choose “Custom” instead of “Typical”.
With the user-defined installation you have the possibility to select additional languages or to deselect languages that you do not need.
Furthermore, you can also install additional dictionaries during the custom installation. See:
LibreOffice - Installing under Windows 10

See the LibreOffice help for more information about languages:
The LibreOffice Help
In the search box at the top left, type: Language.